With a staff that has a total of more than 75 years of combined experience in the design, implementation and support of automatic wire harness test systems, Shier Solutions provides support services for a wide range of wire/harness test applications.
As a provider of contract services independent of any ATE vendor, our only interest is to assure your requirements are met with minimal costs.
We offer the following services:
- Test requirements review and vendor specification support. We can analyze your requirements and assist in the development of a Bid Specification as well as providing vendor bid reviews. Shier Solutions has no affiliation with any supplier of Automatic Wire/Harness Test Equipment (ATE), so we can provide you with independent support for all phases of the vendor selection process.
- Test System Architecture. Today’s ATE is more complex than the “rack and stack” systems of the past. Shier Solutions understands that optimizing the ATE topology to best match the application saves considerable time and money in the deployment and usage of a new system. We have the experience you need to develop the optimal solution.
- Adapter Cable Design. Test adapters are typically the most expensive component of any wire/harness test solution. Our experience in rapid cable design, selecting the right components and optimizing cable lengths can provide significant savings for this critical component.
- Test File Development. Whether we are tasked with developing a custom wire list conversion application, or writing single test programs, we have the tools and experience you need.
- Personnel Training and On-Site Support. Shier Solutions can provide on-site training and test support for test systems from a wide range of vendors.
For further details, please complete the form below: